Target calorie intake per day:
How to use this BMR Calculator?
- Calculating your daily calories and macros is essential to reach your fitness goals.
- While it is not practical to calculate precise calories every day, having a rough idea of your Basal Metabolic Rate always helps.
- Enter your details in the respective field and you’ll instantly get the number of your BMR result.
- Depending on your activity level and your goals, set your target calories every day.
- It is important to keep a good ratio of macros (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats) in your diet.
- Have at least 1g protein per kg body weight every day. Eg. a 70kg person needs at least 70g of protein in one day. If you go to the gym or want to build muscle, it is recommended to have at least 1.5-2g protein per kg of bodyweight.